This little item is intended to be a regular feature on the website (and notice board throughout the year) it is intended to keep members informed of what is going on about the Club.
· The new committee had its first meeting recently and beyond settling in the major item of business was working through the agenda for the upcoming HBA AGM. This meeting is still debating 21 vs 25 ends. We support 21 ends.
· Rob Burton was appointed the Club’s Public Officer
· The committee will be approaching members to take up some of the non-committee roles around the club, so if you have expressed interest in some of these roles expect a tap on the shoulder soon. If you are looking to expand your role at the club please let us know.
· Malcolm & Christine Keller have applied for clearance to a metropolitan club. It was agreed that they should be thanked for their contribution to the club.
· It was agreed that the club will revive the role of Almoner. David Davis has kindly offered to take up this role.
· To Christine Keller for reaching semi -finals of the State Singles
· To Sue Maddern for reaching the semi-finals of the State Triples
· Sue Maddern has been appointed to the State Selection Panel
· Christine Keller was awarded State event Player of the Year for 2018
Well Done All !!